Stay the night with 450 animals!
Spend two days and one night at Parc Safari. Enjoy the Safari Aventure, walk through the felines’ glass tunnel, the Olduvai Walkway and cool off in the new Tropical Oasis!
In the evening, a guide will introduce you to some strange and fascinating creatures, and with any luck you will be awakened by a lion’s roar in the morning!
- Two days at Parc Safari. Arrive as early as 10am to make the most of the first day of your visit! *Please read the covid-19 information page on our website for details on the new guidelines and available activities.
- Day one: One access pass per person to the Tropical Oasis, from 3:30pm to 6:30pm (for reservations between June 24 and August 29, and September 4-5)
- One night lodging in a CoolBox
- One evening presentation: “Flight of the birds of Prey!”
- One evening stroll to observe the animals after-hours
- One morning presentation: “The lions’ breakfast”
Enjoy outdoor accommodations! The best of both worlds: a night in nature with all the comforts of home!
- Air conditioning
- A kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, countertop oven, dishes, utensils, pots and pans and a coffee maker
- Kitchen table and chairs
- A shower, Toilet, Bunk beds and a sofa-bed (depending on the model rented).
- Your sleeping bags and pillows (sheets, blankets and pillows are not provided);
- Your meals (Parc Safari’s restaurants close at 6.30 p.m. and reopen at 10 a.m. the next day. No meals are included in the package);
- Drinking water (The Cool Box have running water, but it is not drinkable);
- Your towels and personal hygiene products;
- Your raincoat. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the Cool Box experience;
- Mosquito repellents, to make the most of the evening!
You can arrive as early as 10am on the day of your reservation. You MUST arrive before 3pm or 5pm (depending on the date; check Parc Safari’s opening hours to confirm)
Upon registering, you must sign a waiver stating that you have read and understood Parc Safari’s and CoolBox rules and conditions. Each family member must sign this waiver. An adult must sign on behalf of all minors.
The package includes access to the Tropical Oasis from 3:30pm to 6:30pm on your first day (for reservations between June 24 and August 29, and September 4-5 only). Your tickets will be sent to you by email. If you have young children and would prefer to have access to the Dino wading pool or the Dolphins’ Lagoon, call us before your arrival to make the change!
You will have access to your COOL BOX at 3pm on the day of your arrival. If you have not picked up your key on arrival, you can do so at the information booth from 3pm to 4:30pm or 6:30pm (depending on Parc Safari’s opening hours).
You can visit Parc Safari all day, but you must be in the CoolBox area after closing time. You must remain in that area until 10am the next morning. Failure to comply to this rule will result in expulsion from Parc Safari.
Bring provisions. No meals are provided, but the Cool Boxes are equipped with a kitchenette.
Attend two exclusive presentations:
An experienced guide will lead you to the Camp Safari stage to introduce you to fascinating birds of prey!
To end the evening, the guide will take you for a walk to see the animals after-hours!
The curfew is at 10pm, it is forbidden to make noise outside the Cool Boxes until the next day.
The following morning, you can exit the CoolBox at 7:30am, but you must stay in the camping area.
The CoolBox must be cleared by 9:30am in the morning and the key given to the guide.
At 9:45am, the guide will take you through the felines’ glass tunnels for the lions’ breakfast!
At 10am, Parc Safari opens! If you wish, you can stay with your guide for the release of the macaques in their enclosure.
Then it’s time to enjoy your second day at Parc Safari!
Rules and conditions
Access to the Cool Box is from 3pm
Between 3pm and 4:30pm or 7pm (depending on Parc Safari’s opening hours), you can come and go between the CoolBox site and the rest of Parc Safari.
It is strictly forbidden to leave the CoolBox site when Parc Safari is closed. Anyone not respecting this rule will be expelled from Parc Safari.
In case of emergency, a security guard is on site to help you.
Curfew is from 10 pm until 7:30 am the next day. During these hours it is forbidden to make noise outside the CoolBox.
Meals are not included in the package. It is your responsibility to bring meals for dinner and breakfast. Parc Safari’s restaurants are open until 4:30 pm or 6:30pm, and reopen at 10 am the next morning. The CoolBox are equipped with a kitchenette.
The CoolBox are equipped with a shower and a toilet. You must bring your own soap, towels and toiletries.
In the event of rain, some activities may be modified or canceled.
An adult (18 years and over) must accompany minors.
The key must be returned before your departure.
The dishes used must be cleaned and put away before your departure.
Parc Safari and the CoolBox are non-smoking.
COVID-19 forces social distancing. Please respect the sanitary measures put in place.
The CoolBox accommodation package is an initiative of the Cool Box company in cooperation with Parc Safari.
Reservations are made on the COOLBOX website.