Stay the night with 450 animals!
Spend two days and one night at Parc Safari. Have a Safari Adventure, walk through the felines’ tunnel, the Olduvai Walkway and splash in the new Tropical Oasis!
After dark, a guide will introduce you to some strange and fascinating creatures, and with any luck you will be awakened by a lion roar in the morning!
- Two days at Parc Safari and one night lodging in a COOL BOX:
- Arrive early to make the most of the first day of your visit:
- One access passes per person to the Tropical Oasis;
- One night lodging in a COOLBOX:
- One nocturnal presentation: discover strange and fascinating animals:
- One evening stroll to observe the night life of animals:
- One morning presentation: “On the wings of Discovery”
- Please consult the Covid 19 information page on the Parc Safari website to see which activities are open or closed and the rules which must be currently followed during the Covid pandema.
Enjoy outdoor accommodations! The best of both worlds: a night in nature with all the comforts of home!
- Air conditioning
- A kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, countertop oven, dishes, utensils, pots and pans and a coffee maker
- Kitchen table and chairs
- A shower, Toilet, Bunk beds and a sofa-bed (depending on the model rented).
- Your sleeping bags and pillows (sheets, blankets and pillows are not provided);
- Your meals (Parc Safari’s restaurants close at 6.30 p.m. and reopen at 10 a.m. the next day. No meals are included in the package);
- Drinking water (The Cool Box have running water, but it is not drinkable);
- Your towels and personal hygiene products;
- Your raincoat. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the Cool Box experience;
- Mosquito repellents, to make the most of the evening!
You can arrive as early as 10am on the day of your reservation: YOU MUST check-in before 5pm as our entrance gate and ticket booths close at 5pm.
Enter Parc Safari and go to ticket booth #1. Remember you cannot access the site after 5pm.
At the booth you will be given the key to your COOLBOX.
Upon registering, you must sign a waiver stating that you have read and understood Safari’s and COOL BOX rules and conditions. Each family member must sign this waiver. An adult must sign on behalf of all minors.
On the day of your arrival, the package includes access to the Tropical Oasis water park from 3:30 to 6:30. If you have children and would prefer to have access to the Dino wading pool or the Dragon Lagoon, call us before your arrival to make the change.
You will have access to your COOL BOX as of 3pm on the day of your arrival. If you have not picked up your key on arrival, you can do so from 3 to 5:00. Remember you cannot enter the Parc Safari site after 5pm.
You can circulate freely throughout the Parc but you must be in the Cool Box area at 7pm. You must remain in that area from 7pm until 10am the next morning. The penalty for not respecting this regulation is expulsion from the Parc.
Curfew is from 10pm to 7:30am Quiet is required during these hours. In case of emergencies, a security agent is available to assist you.
At 8am, a guide will take you to a birds of prey presentation.
At 10am Parc Safari opens. At this time you must leave the Cool Box and return your key. Please be sure that you have washed your dishes!
You can now enjoy your second day at the Parc; you can now access all water features.
Rules and conditions
- In the event of rain some activities may be cancelled or modified.
- An adult (18 and over) must accompany minors.
- Your key must be returned before your departure.
- Parc Safari and COOLBOX are non-smoking areas.
- Thank you for leaving your COOLBOX in good order (dishes washed and put away and generally left tidy).
- COVID: please respect social distancing at all times.
- A security guide is available in the case of emergencies.
- The curfew is from 10 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. the next day. During these hours it is forbidden to make noise outside the Cool Box
- Meals are not included in the package. It is everyone’s responsibility to bring their meals for dinner and breakfast. Parc Safari’s restaurants are available until closing at 6.30 p.m. and from 10 a.m. the next morning. The Cool Box are equipped with a kitchenette.
- Each Cool Box has a shower and toilet. You must bring your soap, towels and toiletries.
Reservations are made on the COOLBOX website.