Open and closed sectors
Before your visit
- Buy your tickets online before your visit.
- Learn about the new regulations and which activities are opened/closed.
- Print the site map before your visit. We cannot give out maps at the ticket office.
- Favor contactless card payment.
- Revisit this section of the website regularly, as regulations may change based on new recommendations from the INSPQ
The day of your visit
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home.
- The health of our animals is our priority. To ensure their well-being, and also for your health, it is forbidden to feed or touch the animals (you must keep the windows closed in the safari). *Vehicles such as Jeep, convertible and motorcycle do not have access to the safari.
- Visit our website or Facebook page to see if there are any changes to open or closed activities.
- Bring bottles of water, the use of public fountains is not allowed at this time.
- If you bring a picnic, it is highly recommended to bring a tablecloth.
- Bring a mask. Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but highly recommended. It is mandatory to walk through the tunnels. Masks will be available for purchase at the gift shop if you do not have one.
- Please follow the signs. The animal path is one way only.
- Have fun! Covid-19 forces us to change many things, but does not prevent us from having fun with family and friends! Although the Parc Safari experience is a bit different, our priority is that you have a great day with your family and create memories for life
The Aquapark opens in phases. The first phase is the opening of the Dolphin’s Lagoon and the Dino Paddling Pool. Entrances to the aquatic sector are limited. In order to have a place, you must reserve online (with the purchase of a day ticket) the time slot and the pool that suits you. Take note of the health measures that have been implemented below.